Refund Policy

Refunds 

Because we must work so far in advance to create the merchandise for your show, our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.

Additionally, to be eligible for a refund, you must request a refund prior to your final artwork approval.

If a refund request is made before final artwork approval, you'll receive a partial refund of 75% for your purchase. The remaining 25% will not be refunded as it will be used to recoup costs of the design, consultation, admin, and order preparation needed to fulfill the order.

If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.

Please do not send your purchase back to the shipper without approval.


Late or missing refunds

If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.

Next, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.

Also, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.

If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at WeLoveYou@ConferenceMerch.com


Exchanges

Exchanges are offered only if the product is defective. In the event an exchange needs to take place, we will make every effort possible to get it to you as soon as we can. Please note, creating replacement product can take between 14 and 43 days depending on the defective item. 


Shipping

To return any defective product approved for exchange, you should mail the product to: 7507 Kingspointe Pkwy. Unit 106B, Orlando Florida US 32819

You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.

Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.

If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.

-----